Tuesday 16 August 2011

China Glaze Metro Collection

I had no intention on getting into the China Glaze Metro 2011 Fall collection but after seeing post after post of amazing glitter I had to cave.  So I got the mini pack which had everything I was interested in from the collection.
From Left to Right- Skyscraper, CG in the City, Urban-Night, Midtown Magic

This is hardly a 'mini' pack, especially compared to OPI's mini.  Good value for your dollar, I like it. Also my compliments to CG for their cute packaging.

From Left to Right- Normal sized China Glaze, Mini China Glaze, Mini OPI
I'll swatch these all in a bit but I couldn't wait- I put the dusty purple-y toned glitter CG in the City over yesterday's Essie Sexy Divide.

Uh-May-Zing
Seriously stunning right? I'm so excited to try the others!  Go China Glaze for some seriously stellar glitters in your collection this year!

The glitter polish itself was really a pleasure to apply.  That's one coat in that picture and I feel like after three coats it would give you pretty full coverage if you wanted to wear it by itself.  It also dried SUPER FAST!  It ended up with a really smooth texture too which I was worried about because the glitter looked pretty chunky.

That's all for now! I'll be back tomorrow with more review on the Metro Mini Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment