Tuesday 30 August 2011

Zoya Charisma

Summer doesn't last long when you live in Canada and a chilly morning prompted me to break out fall clothes.  The warm purple of my sweater inspired me to reach for Zoya's Charisma.  Charisma was one of the very first nail polishes I ever picked up.  It's a beautiful neon pink-y purple (or purple-y pink depending on what light you're standing in).  Like most neons it dries matte.  This took me off guard at first but once a glossy top coat was added it found its way into regular use.

Zoya Charisma

matte finish

with top coat in direct sunlight
Like I mentioned before, Charisma changes quite a bit depending on  the light. It's quite a chameleon!  In direct sunlight it's a watermelon pink.  Indoors its a raspberry color.  In low light it looks like a medium warm purple.  I enjoy colors that shift and change so much! It almost feels like it changes with your mood.

raspberry color indoors


in low light against my sweater

 I hope you liked Charisma!  As for me, I'm going to cuddle up in a warm blanket! Brrr!


Sondra

1 comment:

  1. I love the name of this one! I'm totally in the mood for fall already.

    ReplyDelete