Wednesday 17 August 2011

China Glaze Midtown Magic

Midtown Magic is described as a burgundy base but to my eye it's black/dark brown with bronze-y glitter.


I wasn't sure about this polish at first.   It thought I'd swatch it for the blog and take it off immediately after.  However I found myself really enjoying it and plan to keep it on for a few more days.  In the bottle I thought it just looked like the kind of polish that belongs in a Halloween collection. However now that it's on my nails I think its complex enough that you don't need to be wearing a witch hat to pull it off.  You still have to be comfortable with black nails because from a distance it reads as a simple black. However when you look closely the bronze and gold glitter make it a special color.

Pretty Glitter



Sorry for the messy thumb swatch!

That's all for now!  I'll be back later with more review of the China Glaze Metro Fall 2011 collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment